Preassembled manifold with mixing valve and electronic thermoregulation
Preassembled manifold with mixing valve and electronic thermoregulation, for HVAC systems.
It is composed of:
- 1 delivery manifold with lockshields and flow meters (scale 0,5-5 l/min).
- 1 return manifold with shut-off valves with manual handwheels (optionally is possible to replace the handwheels with R478, R478M, R473, R473M thermo-electric actuators).
- Outlets with base adaptor connections.
- Drain cock.
- Air vent valves.
- Self-modulating circulator complying with Directive ErP
- Metal cabinet with brackets (cabinet dimensions: height 605 mm; thickness 110 mm).
Temperature range: 5÷110 °C
Max. working pressure: 6 bar
To be completed with:
- K281X012 actuator for mixing valve
- Components for thermoregulation
- R559W insulation
- R553AY002 or R553AY003, 1" high temperature kit
- GE550Y100, 1" metering kit
Use key R588 (included) or R558N for the balancing.
|Product Code||Size||Pack Single||Pack Multiple|
|R559NY004||1" x 18 /4||1||-|
|R559NY005||1" x 18 /5||1||-|
|R559NY006||1" x 18 /6||1||-|
|R559NY007||1" x 18 /7||1||-|
|R559NY008||1" x 18 /8||1||-|
|R559NY009||1" x 18 /9||1||-|
|R559NY010||1" x 18 /10||1||-|
|R559NY011||1" x 18 /11||1||-|
|R559NY012||1" x 18 /12||1||-|
For connection to the pipe use the base 18 R178, R179, R179AM adaptors