M-Bus data centralization
The new M-bus modular centralization system comprises two solutions and allows to place the various devices in series expanding the reading possibility from 60 to 250 devices.
The standard solution is to use a local M-Bus concentrator that supports up to 60 devices and allows the on-site consultation and acquisition of data on the PC through a special software and USB cable. Up to 4 local concentrators can be placed in series and therefore up to 240 devices managed.
The complete solution consists of a datalogger with integrated web server that supports up to 4 local concentrators expanding the network to 250 devices.
- The integrated web server allows the set-up, the search and the consultation of data from all the devices that make up the M-Bus network directly on the display of the device
- Through a dial-up router all data can be managed and viewed on a PC or smartphone
- Management of alarms due to failure, tampering or the exceeding of configurable thresholds with the sending of email notifications
- Scheduling for the generation and forwarding of reports on the data gathered
Local concentrator for the collection, processing and recording of data originated from the M-Bus network. Capable of managing up to 60 devices.
To be used with the software for data acquisition GE552Y056.
* The code refers to no. 1 user licence.
M-Bus datalogger for the collection, processing and recording of data originating from local GE552Y050 concentrators (max. 4 concentrators). Can manage directly up to 20 devices and expands the M-Bus network up to 250 devices.
3G/EDGE/GPRS wireless modem router for remote connection of GE552Y051 or GE552Y052 datalogger.
Old M-bus modular centralization system:
M-Bus central unit 20 addresses. It manages up to 20 devices.
M-Bus central unit 60 addresses. It manages up to 60 devices.
M-Bus central unit 120 addresses. It manages up to 120 devices.
M-Bus central unit 250 addresses. It man ages up to 250 devices.
GSM modem for remote control of consumption data.
It allows the remote control of the centralized data consumption trough M-Bus.
Analog modem. Modem to be connected to M-Bus central units.
It requires a traditional pho ne line as it is analog.
M-Bus module for the thermal energy meters. For installation on the thermal energy meter dial GE552Y215, GE552Y216, GE552Y217.
* Last in production.