Electronic Heat Interface Unit (HIU), for managing high/low temperature heating and domestic hot water production.
- Double heat exchanger in parallel configuration: heating and DWH production, with priority for DHW production
- Electronic thermoregulation unit with Set-Point, for managing the domestic hot water temperature and the heating temperature.
- Remote control with chronothermostat function (for single zone), to manage the parameters, with display (included - spare part code K480Y002).
- Flow switch for domestic hot water priority command.
- 3-way priority valve on the primary circuit delivery.
- 2-way modulating valve on the the primary circuit return.
- Self-modulating circulator (ErP 2009/125/EC).
- Filter and manual air vent valve on primary circuit.
- Safety valve on heating side.
- Safety pressure switch for low pressure on the primary circuit.
- Fully insulated pipes and exchangers.
- Box with terminal board and electric command.
- Multizone additional control by the free contact on the electronic board (additional thermostats to be ordered separately).
- Connections with adjustable tail pieces to facilitate installation.
- Pre-rrangement for installation of thermal energy meter and domestic water meters.
- Heating temperature range: low temperature 25÷45 °C / high temperature 25÷85 °C.
- DHW temperature range: 30÷60 °C (Set-point 50 °C).
- Max. working temperature 90 °C.
- Max. working pressure:
primary circuit: 10 bar
DHW secondary circuit: 10 bar
heating secondary circuit: 4,5 bar
Dimensions (L x H x W) and notes
- GE556Y413: 460 x 700 x 270 mm
Heating (24,5 kW) and domestic hot water production (58 kW)
- GE556Y416: 460 x 700 x 270 mm
Heating (24,5 kW) and domestic hot water production (67 kW)
To complete the GE556-6 HIU, the following may be ordered separately:
- Thermal energy meter, GE552 series
- Domestic water meter, GE552-2 series
- Templates for installation in worksite, GE551-2 series
- Components for M-Bus data centralization (GE552-4 series),
or Wireless M-Bus data centralization (GE552-W series)