High-efficiency electronic Heat Interface Unit (HIU) for centralized systems, for managing high/low temperature heating and domestic hot water production.
- Heat exchanger for the instantaneous production of DHW.
- Flow switch for domestic hot water priority command.
- 3-way motorized priority valve and 2-way motorized mixing valve.
- Self-modulating circulator (ErP 2009/125/EC).
- Filter and manual air-vent valve on primary side.
- Safety pressure switch for low pressure.
- Thermal safety valve on heating circuit.
- Electronic thermoregulation with Set-Point, for managing the domestic hot water temperature and the heating temperature.
- Remote control with chronothermostat function (for single zone), to manage the parameters, with display (included - spare part code K480Y002).
- External temperature probe for climatic compansation.
- Box with terminal board and electric command.
- Connections with adjustable tail pieces to facilitate installation.
- Pre-arrangement for installation of thermal energy meter and domestic water meters.
- Heating temperature range: low temperature 25÷45 °C/high temperature 25÷85 °C.
- DHW temperature range: 30÷60 °C (Set-point 50 °C).
- Max. working temperature 90 °C.
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar.
Dimensions (L x H x W) and notes
- GE556Y403: 450 x 700 x 180 mm
Heating (26 kW) and domestic hot water production (58 kW)
- GE556Y406: 450 x 700 x 180 mm
Heating (26 kW) and domestic hot water production (67 kW)
To complete the GE556-2 HIU, the following may be ordered separately:
- Thermal energy meter, GE552 series
- Domestic water meter, GE552-2 series
- Templates for installation in worksite, GE551-2 series
- Components for M-Bus data centralization (GE552-4 series),
or Wireless M-Bus data centralization (GE552-W series)